Thursday, March 13, 2008

Goodbye Cinequest...Goodbye Emily

Last weekend I drove back to San Jose to attend the festival's closing ceremonies with Emily.

The ceremonies were held in the GORGEOUS California Theater:



During the ceremony, Emily and I had the privilege of gracing the stage when all of the Cinequest directors were brought out. Do you see us????


Special thanks to Cinequesting for this photo.

Here was our reverse view from the stage:

O_O......WOW!

Immediately after the screening of the closing film, Take, Emily and I had to say goodbye to Cinequest so I could put her back on a plane to Hong Kong.

Emily goes back to her normal life as a CEO-in training
in one of Hong Kong's most notorious toy companies.


Goodbye Cinequest,....Goodbye Emily. I miss you both!

No comments: