Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sharing a Good Thing


This past week I had the chance to hang out with several of my old friends and coworkers from Taipei.

This was TMC, YC and Yellow's first time ever in America and they were soooooo excited... To see other people this excited/geeked/passionate/hyper about something really got me on a high. And that vibe carried on through the rest of the week all throughout the time I spent with them. So yea..I was basically high (on life! on life!) all week. Thanks guys!



En route we stopped to take a look at the Pacific Ocean...from a different perspective.

Then we took some "action shots". Here were the best ones.:



TMC-or Tsai Meng Chiao.
YC or Yien-Chen Liao.


Yellow (which I think was one of the more awesome names I came across in Asia) or Xiao Huang.
And of course...me. Being a camwhore. As always.

No comments: